Looking For The Full Digital Marketing Package?
Look no further! We are specialists in designing and developing Ecommerce websites to create a perfect online platform for your business. But we don’t stop there… Once your new website is live, we want to find your customer online, drive them through to your website and convert them into a sale.
We do this through branded Email Marketing campaigns, Search Engine Optimisation and Social Media Management.
Read more about our Full Digital Marketing Package below:
Website Design and Development
We build beautiful and functional eCommerce websites for our customers, helping to boost their presence and sales online. Once the website has gone live, our team can also continue to manage the website if needed, ensuring that the website is always fully optimised and up to date to reflect the current business and products or services.
Here is an outline of the process we work through:
- Create a brief outlining the project scope and website structure
- Provide an estimate for the website based on the scope
- Gather inspiration such as example website links and create a shared Pinterest board
- Collect assets – Branding, Web copy, Images, Portfolio Content, Products etc
- Design Wireframes for the client to review
- Design homepage for client review
- Make any changes required and then roll out the design to the following pages such as About Us, Our Services, Portfolio, Contact Us etc.
- Once the design is approved we start to build the website
- We then provide a test link to the client for review
- All comments and changes incorporated before the final review
- Launch Day! Website go live
- Website training for our clients to show them how to make future updates – images, text etc
Once the website is live we can then move onto ongoing marketing to direct traffic to the website. Ongoing marketing can include such as Email campaigns, SEO website optimisation and blogs, social media and ads, Google ads.
It is important to grow your email marketing database so the more subscribers you have on there, the more customers you can sell to.
We can implement ways to grow your email marketing database to get a wider reach, through a number of methods such as pop-ups on your website, offering people discounts if they sign up to your database, sign up banners at the bottom of the page and also promoting signing up to the mailing list through social media.
We recommend sending out 2-3 email campaigns a month to your core database. This amount of emails keeps audiences engaged without making them feel spammed by constant emails. We can then split out your customer base depending on their purchasing habits, and send out follow up upsell emails to encourage customers to re-visit the website following their initial purchase.
See how much revenue you make from each campaign! At the end of each month, we will send you an email marketing campaign report to show you the revenue performance of each email sent out during the month, and provide our recommendations for the upcoming month!
Let’s begin by asking What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is all about improving the quality and quantity of traffic to your website, organically. A key part of SEO is about getting your website to the top of the search engine when customers search keywords that relate to your business or industry, thus increasing your visibility to potential clients.
We begin our SEO campaigns with an SEO audit of your website to provide our recommendations on how you can optimise the website for Google, and also carry out keyword research based on your industry.
We then set up a monthly campaign which includes 2-3 blog posts per month based on the keyword research. The monthly campaign also includes on-page optimisation on your website, based on the findings from the audit, to ensure there is nothing damaging your SEO rankings.
Social Media Management
Our social media team have achieved great things with our current clients and have more than doubled their social media followings and driven sales through shoppable posts.
Our monthly social media management includes the following:
- An audit of all current social media platforms
- Creating a social media growth strategy plan with high target goals
- Daily posting including content & caption curation. Within this, we create a 15 to 30-day posting plan which aligns with the marketing strategy and content calendar including blog posts, emails & seasonal themes.
- We work closely with you to develop the creative content that captivates your audience.
- Set up Instagram & Facebook shoppable to tag products and drive sales through your social media accounts.
- Hashtag research & stacking, as well as growth tracking & analytics
- Setting up a Linktree account to direct traffic to your website and creates inspiring stories and specific product focus with links to selected products
We post every day to build an active community with high engagement levels. In addition to this, we make sure that we reply to all comments to create a loyal audience with the businesses messaging as well as having daily interaction with potential customers
At the end of the month, we create reports for each of our client’s accounts to monitor progression & provide recommendations for the upcoming month.
On top of our standard Social Media package, we can also offer Influencer Campaigns, Brand Collaborations, Facebook & Instagram Advertising and Social Media Competitions – all part of a really active growth strategy.
There is quite a lot of information within this article on each part of the Digital Marketing Package so please do not hesitate to ask us any questions to find out more.
Looking to grow your business online this year?
Get in contact for a bespoke quote tailored to your business goals for 2021: